Avatar Electric Bike
Avatar Electric Bike
£1,675.00 – £1,975.00
The Avatar electric bike is a robust model. It can handle the rugged terrain or work as a nippy city bike. It comes in step over and step through models.
With the battery cleverly hidden within the frame, no-one will ever know you are riding an electric bike.
With powerful LED lights and 30 plus miles range, this ebike will help get you home no matter where you may wander.
Made from lightweight aluminium alloy, the Avatar is super easy to ride, even before engaging the motor.
The RooDog Avatar is a dual purpose electric bike. It can be a nippy city ebike or a mountain ebike whatever you like! The Avatar comes with a choice of step through or step over frames and has:
- Built-in but removable battery in the frame for a sleek look and added security.
- LCD display included as standard. Displays the battery indicator and allows the management of 5 speed PAS and LED lights system, tripometer and speed indicator.
- Smooth power delivery with 5 speed pedal assist giving you 30 plus miles per full charge on highest speed setting plus throttle. Perfect for pulling away from traffic, hill starts, get to work no sweat or just enjoying leisurely bike rides in comfort and style.
- Suntour XCR32 lock out fork suspension.
- 250W 36V rear wheel hub brushless motor.
- 36V 10Ah standard size lithium-ion battery. (Now with maximum speed of 15.5mph which is allowed by UK/EU regulation).
- Shimano 7 speed Megarange manual gears
- Kenda, 26″ x 1.95 mountain bike style tyres giving you the option to explore off the beaten path.
- 20 inch frame (Avatar S/T 18 inch) is made of light weight aluminium alloy 6061 making it a super smooth comfy ride with or with out power.
The Avatar will do 30+ miles per full charge on level 5 (highest speed setting). Your range will increase dramatically on the lower eco levels. Dependent on weight of cyclist, frequent use of PAS, air pressure in tyres, road condition, etc. Continually using the throttle and/or hill climbing will significantly reduce the range of the battery.
People come in all shapes and sizes our size guide is only advisory. The best thing to do is test them all out and see which RooDog is the one for you.The choice is yours.
We would recommend that the Avatar would suit a rider from 5’6ft to 6’3ft tall.
On the 1st of January 2016 the UK fell in line with the EU regulation and adhered to the capping of throttle speeds to 4mph. Which all our e-bikes adhere to. See link below… https://www.gov.uk/electric-bike-rules
Step Over, Step Through
Standard 30 miles+, Upgrade 45 miles+
Scott is always friendly and willing to chat and the customer service is 1st class. Never have we experienced such amazing service. Scott not only says what he will do but follows through, well done Scott.
To anyone reading this I can only say do not hesitate, buy from Roodog and experience the best in quality and service.
250W 36V, last generation rear wheel hub brushless motor (with max. speed of 15.5mph which is allowed by UK/EU regulation).
36V 10Ah, lithium polymer battery (hidden in frame).
4-6 hours from flat.
30 plus miles per full charge, dependent on weight of cyclist, frequent use of PAS, air pressure in tyres, road condition, etc. Continually using the throttle and/or hill climbing will significantly reduce the range of the battery.
LCD display; Battery indicator, management of 5 speed, LED lights, PAS system, tripometer and speed indicator.
Pedals only; Pedal assist is a combination of motor and pedalling. Our e-bikes come with a throttle fitted meaning no pedalling is required. Please note throttle speed is capped at 4mph by the UK regulation.
5 Speeds on both models.
Aluminium alloy, double wall, inner 19mm.
Shimano 7 speed Megarange.
Kenda, 26″ x 1.95 mountain bike style.
Aluminium alloy 6061.
LED lights front and rear.
Suntour XCR32 suspension with lock out option.
Front and rear Tektro disc brake.
22kg including battery.
Delivery info & return policy
In stock delivery: 3-5 working days. Free to collect. £30 in mainland UK for Mon-Fri delivery. Your e-bike will require minimum effort to put together on arrival. Your new RooDog e-bike will come 80% pre-assembled. Detailed and easy to follow instructions are provided. Buy with confidence. We quality check test and inspect every e-bike before it leaves. Please call us or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org for prices for delivery to Scottish highlands, UK islands and Northern Ireland. You can also check this information on our shop page when you enter your post code.
If you change your mind, you must notify us in writing within 14 days, starting the day after your RooDog is delivered. email@example.com. All items must be returned-
- In new condition!
- Original packing!
- With the proof of purchase!
We will refund in full and original cost of delivery and return if applicable.