The Talaria Sting is the creation from a group of engineers, who were convinced that they were able to develop their design, improving the product. After extensive development they have and the Talaria Sting now comes with a slightly wider rear tire for even more traction, real-time adjustment motor regeneration functionality, improved battery connector, and a stronger headset bearing that elevates this exciting new model above any competition.
Aimed at the adult rider with a moped license the Talaria Sting L1E model can get you about town and you can also play off road with hours of near silent fun with a range of up to 60 miles per charge (depending on mode and terrain). The MX model has the same range however cannot be used on public highways. The main difference between the two models is the addition of the mirrors and top speed limitation for the L1E road legal model.
You can ride under the cover of darkness with the powerful LED headlight illuminating the road or track ahead with a mini TFT display clearly presenting your speed for when you need to know.
The Talaria Sting has
- Talaria permanent magnet synchro motor
- Twist throttle drive
- 30 mph restricted top speed (L1E) and 47+mph (MX)
- Up to 62 miles range(depending on mode and terrain)
- Peak power/voltage 6,000w peak 60v (dc)
- 34nm peak torque
- 21700 lithium-ion battery 60v 38ah
- 8.35 (44t sprocket)gear ratio
- Primary/secondary drive gearbox/chain
- OLED multi function display speedometer
- Lightweight aluminium 6061 T4 & T6 frame/swing frame
- Front suspension dnm usd 26”, stroke 203mm
- Rear suspension dnm or fast ace 450lb stroke 73mm
- Front tyres cst f:70/100-19 Rear tyres:80/100-19
- Talaria 4 piston hydraulic disc brake regen 4 level adjustment brakes
- Net weight 63kg
- 1250mm wheel base
- 840mm seat height