Requirements for warranty:
- Please retain your receipt as proof of purchase as this is your warranty and warranty will start from the date of purchase.
- Warranty is non-transferable and only applies to original owner.
- Warranty covers – main bike frame, front forks, mud guards, wheel rims, gears, bearings, motor casing and hub motor, LED controller display, brakes (excluding brake pads), battery and charger.
Items covered by 2 year warranty:
- Battery (provided cared for in conjunction with battery care instructions)
- Motor casing & Hub Motor
- Bike frame
All other parts covered by the warranty are guaranteed for a period of 12 months, extended to 24 months on completion of warranty registration form.
Exclusions from warranty:
- When subject to neglect or misuse or resulting in damage due to an accident.
- Poor maintenance or modifications that no longer complies with regulations or original technical specifications.
- Damage due to external causes such as left out in heavy rain, or long term weathering causing rust and decay etc.
- The bike is put up for hire.
- The battery is used incorrectly or tampered with (warranty seal is broken). This also applies to charging. (always use the charger provided by the manufacturer)
- Battery is not cared for in conjunction with the battery care instructions provided. Battery Care Instructions
Items not covered:
Brake pads, tyres, lights and cables or anything else that can be seen as consumables. These parts can however be purchased from RooDog Ltd or from your local Retailer/bike shop.