The RooDog Chic is very stylish, good looking, easy and comfortable to ride, low step through city e-bike. The Chic comes in vintage pearl white, glossy black and electric blue, all are simply stunning.
The Chic has
- 250W 36V rear wheel hub brushless motor.
- 36V 10Ah standard size lithium-ion battery. (Legally the maximum speed of 15.5mph which is allowed by UK/EU regulation).
- LED display has battery indicator and management of 5 speed PAS and LED lights system.
- Smooth power delivery with 5 speed pedal assist giving you 30 plus miles per full charge on highest speed setting plus throttle.
- Perfect for pulling away from traffic, hill starts, get to work no sweat or just enjoying leisurely bike rides in comfort and style.
- Shimano 7 speed Megarange manual gears,
- Kenda, 26″ x 1.75 city style tyres.
The Chic’s frame is only 16.5 inches of light weight aluminium alloy 6061 making it our smallest and lowest step through RooDog e-bike. Perfect for riders who need a smaller frame. The Chic’s low step through frame is ideal if you struggle with you hips or knees as it grants you easy access on and off the bike with out having to swing your leg over 🙂
*Now with bigger battery upgrade option*
We would recommend that the Chic would suit a rider from 5ft to 5’10 ft tall.
On the 1st of January 2016 the UK fell in line with the EU regulation and adhered to the capping of throttle speeds to 4mph. Which all our e-bikes adhere to. See link below for more info…
The Chic will do 30 plus miles per full charge on level 5 (highest speed setting). Your range will increase dramatically on the lower eco levels. Dependent on weight of cyclist, frequent use of PAS, air pressure in tyres, road condition, etc. Continually using the throttle and/or hill climbing will significantly reduce the range of the battery.
People come in all shapes and sizes our size guide is only advisory. The best thing to do is test them all out and see which RooDog is the one for you.