The Polka Dot…
It’s all gone polka dot mad! – Unique to the ebike market from RooDog! Bringing joy and colour into your life. Our Polka Dot ebike is a celebration of style and elegance. With every single little dot very carefully hand placed on each e-bike, making them all just a little bit different. The Polka Dot comes in three stunning colours – Vintage Red, Retro Blue or Mint Green with the unique dotty design.
The Polka Dot has:
- 250W 36V rear wheel hub brushless motor.
- 36V 10Ah standard size lithium-ion battery. (Legally the maximum speed of 15.5mph which is allowed by UK/EU regulation).
- LED display shows battery indicator and management of 5 speed PAS and LED lights system.
- Smooth power delivery with 5 speed pedal assist giving you 30 plus miles per full charge on highest speed setting plus throttle. Perfect for pulling away from traffic, hill starts, get to work no sweat or just enjoying leisurely bike rides in comfort and style.
- Shimano 7 speed Tourney RD-TX35 manual gears
- Kenda, 26” x 1.75 city style tyres
- 18.5 inch frame is made of light weight aluminium alloy 6061. Making it a super smooth comfy ride with or with out power.
We would recommend that the Polka Dot would suit a rider from 5’3ft to 6’1ft tall.
The Polka Dot will do 30+ miles per full charge on level 5 (highest speed setting). Your range will increase dramatically on the lower eco levels. Dependent on weight of cyclist, frequent use of PAS, air pressure in tyres, road condition, etc. Continually using the throttle and/or hill climbing will significantly reduce the range of the battery.
People come in all shapes and sizes our size guide is only advisory. The best thing to do is test them all out and see which RooDog is the one for you. The choice is yours.
On the 1st of January 2016 the UK fell in line with the EU regulation and adhered to the capping of throttle speeds to 4mph. Which all our e-bikes adhere to. See link bellow for more details…