The RooDog Tourer is a classic looking city e-bike with a step over frame that is suitable for all riders. The sleek design and smooth power delivery makes it the perfect e-bike for commuting and touring. The Tourer also has adjustable Dutch style handle bars enabling you to find your perfect riding position.
The Tourer has
- 250W 36V rear wheel hub brushless motor.
- 36V 10Ah standard size lithium-ion battery. (Now with maximum speed of 15.5mph which is allowed by UK/EU regulation)
- LED display has battery indicator and management of 5 speed PAS and LED lights system.
- Smooth power delivery with 5 speed pedal assist levels giving you 30+ miles per full charge on highest speed setting plus throttle. Perfect for pulling away from traffic, hill starts, get to work no sweat or just enjoying leisurely bike rides in comfort and style.
- Shimano 7 speed Tourney RD-TX35 manual gears
- Kenda, 28” tyres
- 19 inch frame, made of light weight aluminium alloy 6061. Making it a super smooth comfy ride with or with out power.
See Technical Specification below for further details.
The Tourer will do 30+ miles per full charge on level 5 (highest speed setting). Your range will increase dramatically on the lower eco levels. Dependent on weight of cyclist, frequent use of PAS, air pressure in tyres, road condition, etc. Continually using the throttle and/or hill climbing will significantly reduce the range of the battery.
People come in all shapes and sizes our size guide is only advisory. The best thing to do is test them all out and see which RooDog is the one for you. We would recommend that the Tourer would suit a rider from 5’7ft to 6’3ft tall.
On the 1st of January 2016 the UK fell in line with the EU regulation and adhered to the capping of throttle speeds to 4mph. Which all our e-bikes adhere too. See link for more details.. https://www.gov.uk/electric-bike-rules