The RooDog Chic Grande is very stylish, good looking, easy and comfortable to ride, low step through city ebike. The Chic Grande comes in matt black and glossy red both are simply stunning.
The Chic Grande has
- 250W 36V rear wheel hub brushless motor.
- 36V 10Ah standard size lithium-ion battery. (Legally the maximum speed of 15.5mph which is allowed by UK/EU regulation).
- LED display has battery indicator and management of 5 speed PAS and LED lights system.
- Smooth power delivery with 5 speed pedal assist giving you 30 plus miles per full charge on highest speed setting plus throttle.
- Perfect for pulling away from traffic, hill starts, get to work no sweat or just enjoying leisurely bike rides in comfort and style.
- Shimano 7 speed Megarange manual gears,
- Kenda, 26″ x 1.75 city style tyres.
The Chic Grande’s frame is 18.5 inches of light weight aluminium alloy 6061 making it a low step through RooDog e-bike. Perfect for riders who need a low step. The Chic Grande’s low step through frame is ideal if you struggle with you hips or knees as it grants you easy access on and off the bike with out having to swing your leg over 🙂
We would recommend that the Chic Grande would suit a rider from 5’3ft to 6’1ft tall.
The Chic Grande will do 30+ miles per full charge on level 5 (highest speed setting). Your range will increase dramatically on the lower eco levels. Dependent on weight of cyclist, frequent use of PAS, air pressure in tyres, road condition, etc. Continually using the throttle and/or hill climbing will significantly reduce the range of the battery.
People come in all shapes and sizes our size guide is only advisory. The best thing to do is test them all out and see which RooDog is the one for you.
On the 1st of January 2016 the UK fell in line with the EU regulation and adhered to the capping of throttle speeds to 4mph. Which all our e-bikes adhere to. See link below for more info…
In Northern Ireland, you need a moped licence to ride any electric bike. The bike must also be registered, taxed and insured.