The Bliss is one of our space saving folding RooDog options. Now with upgraded front and rear disc brakes.
The Bliss has 20” wheels and folds in half. It will tuck away under your staircase cupboard or in most car boots. Perfect for commuting, camping lovers, motor home owners, or just simply for people who like petite bikes.
The Bliss has:
- A 250W 36V rear wheel hub brushless motor.
- A 36V 10Ah standard size lithium-ion battery. (Now with a maximum speed of 15.5mph which is allowed by UK/EU regulation).
- LED display has battery indicator and management of 5 speed PAS and LED lights system.
- Smooth power delivery with 5 speed pedal assist giving you 30 plus miles per full charge on highest speed setting plus throttle. Perfect for pulling away from traffic, hill starts, get to work no sweat or just enjoying leisurely bike rides in comfort and style.
- Shimano 7 speed Megarange manual gears,
- Kenda, 20″ x 2.125 city style tyres.
- Front and rear disc brake
- The Bliss frame is 17 inches of light weight aluminium alloy 6061 making it a super smooth comfy ride with or with out power.
We would recommend that the Bliss would suit a rider from 4’11ft to 5’10ft tall.
The Bliss will do 30 plus miles per full charge on level 5 (highest speed setting). Your range will increase dramatically on the lower eco levels, dependent on weight of cyclist, frequent use of PAS, air pressure in tyres, road condition, etc. Continually using the throttle and/or hill climbing will significantly reduce the range of the battery.
People come in all shapes and sizes our size guide is only advisory. The best thing to do is test them all out and see which RooDog is the one for you. Cosmo is our alternative folding ebike.
If you like the small frame of the Bliss but don’t need a folding ebike Click here to see our small frame low step through Chic
On the 1st of January 2016 the UK fell in line with the EU regulation and adhered to the capping of throttle speeds to 4mph. Which all our e-bikes adhere to. See link below… https://www.gov.uk/electric-bike-rules
In Northern Ireland, you need a moped licence to ride any electric bike. The bike must also be registered, taxed and insured.