The sleek design of the NEW RooDog Cosmo gives riders a solid riding experience with even weight distribution via the integration of the battery into the frame. The 14” aluminium frame folds offers easy storage at home, in the car and whilst travelling.
The low step through design is ideal if you struggle with your hips or knees as it grants you easy access on and off the bike without having to swing your leg over. We would recommend the Cosmo would suit a rider from 4’9ft in height.
- 36V 13.2Ah lithium-ion battery which allows for a 40+ mile range (per full charge on the highest speed setting).
- Legally the maximum speed of 15.5mph which is allowed by UK/EU regulation).
- 250W 36V rear wheel hub brushless motor.
- LED display has battery indicator and management of 5 speed PAS and LED lights system.
- Smooth power delivery with 5 speed pedal assist giving you 30 plus miles per full charge on highest speed setting plus throttle – perfect for pulling away from traffic, hill starts, get to work no sweat or just enjoying leisurely bike rides in comfort and style.
- Shimano 7 speed Megarange manual gears.
- Kenda, 20″ x 2.125 city style tyres.
- Tektro disc brakes (front 180mm, rear 160mm).
- Weight is 24.5kg incl. battery.
- Choice of 2 colours – Metallic Blue or Metallic Mint Green
Comfort is enhanced through a large gel saddle and easily adjustable seat height and storage is also possible using the pannier rack.
On a single full charge the Cosmo will do 40+ miles on level 5 (highest speed setting). Your range will increase dramatically on the lower eco levels. Dependent on weight of cyclist, frequent use of PAS, air pressure in tyres, road condition, etc. Continually using the throttle and/or hill climbing will significantly reduce the range of the battery. People come in all shapes and sizes our size guide is only advisory.
The best thing to do is test them all out and see which RooDog is the one for you.
On the 1st of January 2016 the UK fell in line with the EU regulation and adhered to the capping of throttle speeds to 4mph. Which all our e-bikes adhere to. See link bellow… https://www.gov.uk/electric-bike-rules