Revvi 18 Kids Electric Bike.
The REVVI 18 is a super light electric-powered motor bike that has been specifically designed for 8-12 year old riders and weighs only 20kg’s. With 3 speed settings the bike can be used on the slow speed (9.5mph) whilst the rider hone’s their skills and understand how the bike performs. Then, once they gain confidence and competence, they can progress to the medium (13.5mph) and fast (20mph) speed settings.
The bike features foldable MX style foot pegs and a full grip twist throttle. The bike also features off road rubber air filled tyres suitable for various ground types and a hub motor that delivers reliable performance. The front and rear suspension offers comfort while riding. Hydraulic front and rear disc brakes for great stopping performance.
Age guideline: Only suitable for riders of 8 years+. It is always at the discretion of parent or person supervising as to the age of the rider. CHILDREN MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY AN ADULT.
PRE-ORDER NOW! FINAL AVAILABLITY DATE TBC
|Motor||36V 500W brushless hub motor|
|Battery||36V 5AH Removable|
|Frame||Aluminium alloy frame with swingarm|
|Front Forks||Hydraulic suspension forks – 80mm travel|
|Rear Shock||Air rear shock 140psi – 30mm travel|
|Brake||Hydraulic front and rear disc brakes|
|Handlebar & Stem||Alloy|
|Tyre||Aggressive knobbly 18″|
|Rim||Spoked rim 18″|
Slow speed: 1h 20mins
Medium speed: 45mins
Fast speed: 25 mins
|Battery Charge Time||1h 10mins|
|Max Speed||9.5mph/13.5mph/20mph approx.|
Revvi 18 Children’s Electric Bike Key Features
- Removable battery fully enclosed within the bikes metal frame that can be changed in around 1 minute. The battery has a metal protection plate held on by 2 bolts to prevent damage.
- The bike is supplied with 1 x battery, You can choose to purchase extra batteries.
- Each battery has a built in charging port, it can be charged in the bike or away from it.
- Charge time: Only 1h 10mins.
- Hydraulic suspension forks – 80mm travel – Adjustable compression and pre-load.
- Air rear shock – Max 140psi – 30mm travel. You can release pressure from the rear shock to make it softer with slower rebound.
- Brushless 36V 500w Hub motor
- Handlebar pad.
- Large rubber air filled off road 18″ 2.5 tyres..
- Battery range:
- Slow speed
- Approx 1h 20mins constant use
- Medium speed – Approx 45mins constant use
- Fast speed – Approx 25mins constant use
- Please note battery range will vary depending on the speed setting, rider weight and riding conditions.
- Three speed settings: (Please note speeds stated may vary depending on riding conditions and rider weight.)
- Slow speed – Approx 9.5mph
- Medium speed – Approx 13.5mph
- Fast speed – Approx 20mph
- Full grip twist and go throttle with battery level display.
- Alloy brake levers – Adjustable reach.
- Hydraulic front and rear disc brakes.
- Lightweight aluminium frame.
- Aluminium handlebars.
- Aluminium foldable spring loaded MX style foot pegs.
- Matt finish frame available in Red, Blue, Black, Green, Pink and Orange
- Revvi graphics available
- MX style aluminium rear swing arm.
- External charge port for easy charging without battery removal.
- Lightweight metal spoked 18″ wheels.
- Anodized handlebar clamp.
- Anodized quick release seat clamp.
- Heavy duty adjustable seat.
- 6 months parts warranty, (see terms and conditions for more info.)
- Adjustable handlebar height, gives option to raise the handlebars by 30mm in 10mm increments as the rider grows.
The use of this product can be dangerous and could potentially cause serious injury. Children must be supervised at all time when using this device. Anyone riding this device must wear a helmet, knee pads, elbow pads and gloves. Keep away from steep hills, other vehicles, roads, bodies of water, animals, pedestrians and be vigilant of any other potential hazards before use. Please read all assembly and safety instructions before use. By purchasing this product you accept responsibility of the devices proper use, maintenance, supervision of rider and all risks associated with its use. The retailer and manufacturer are not responsible for any damage, injury or death resulting from the use of this product. It is always at the discretion of the parent or person supervising as to the age of the rider.
Warning: It is illegal to ride electric scooters on public roads, pavements, or cycle paths. They are intended only for use on private land with the owner’s permission. Children must be accompanied by an adult.